These pages are designed to tell you about the latest developments in local and national action on the environment and sustainable development.Some of the items require you to download documents for which you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you do not have it, it can be download FREE here .Get Acrobat Reader
Select the relevant headline to view the full details.
- NEW Energy Efficiency Week Events across Cheshire (pdf)
- NEW Autumn Climate Change newsletter (pdf)
- 21st Century Communities Event – How local communties can tackle climate change
- Whats climate change got to do with me? View a short movie, Windows media – Broadband or Modem. Quick time – Broadband or Modem.
- Modbury, Devon, first plastic bag free town
- Ashton Hayes, aiming to be Englands first carbon neutral community
- Interested in improving your school grounds? A new handbook and associated website has been launched.
- A climate change action plan for the North West – Tackling our greatest challenge in our region.
- Tomorrow’s climate, Today’s challenge. Together this generation will tackle climate change.
- Find out how here. View a short movie, Windows media – Broadband or Modem. Quick time – Broadband or Modem.
- Cheshire’s environment and you (pdf 160 KB) – how the small things add up
- Flagship sustainable schools built for Kingsmead, Northwich and Wistaston Green, Crewe